Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can you answer this?

Okay. back to blog. which has been so long that I left this blog, and only because of World Cup 2010. (what can I say? I am a football addict!)

hmm. right to the point.

well, I got a question which has a great answer and also a great meaning (only if you really really know what is the right answer.)

The Question is :

What thing that Humankind cannot reach till nowadays?

any idea?






don't easily give up.
but, if you can't guess what that damn answer is. just click here.
you'll find something there.
and tell me, what's in your mind. :)






Einstein thought that the Humankind could invent the time machine soon as they could find out the real meaning of one of the Einstein's formula.

but I think, it will never happened.


Human will never beat the time.
Just like The Beatles said


Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.







why do I have to write about this?
Sometimes, I read all my previous post.
Then I realized that it was a yesterday post.
This post will remind me about what I have done.
about what I have said.
and it will never could be changed.
because time is still running forward.
yap. and it has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment